We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here in San Diego, and ate ourselves sick on turkey, cranberry sauce, bread, and mashed potatoes, as dictated by two centuries of American tradition. We had some friends from Russia and France join us, so with our Japanese children, we had a very international Thanksgiving. Now that my wife has experienced her first family Thanksgiving, we're giving her a taste of the after-Thanksgiving shopping malls, crammed with people eager to get out and shop. San Diego is a great city
It's always interesting to see the differences between the U.S. and Japan. We went to buy a TV from Circuit City, to replace the aging set in our living room. In Japan, LCD TVs are quite common, and most electronics stores have dedicated about 25% of their floors to displaying the various sizes of thin, small size TVs. Also, flat TVs are so common in Japan, you really have to look hard to find one that isn't flat, yet here, there were only a few models from Sony on display. When people go to Japan's electronics Mecca, Akihabara
For today's update, our trusted staff in Japan has posted some great new items for you, including:
- First, some great new magazines, including "I'll Satisfy You" (amateur zamen fun), and the great new issue of Milkiss, the magazine from Million Publishing dedicated to "violence play"
- For photobook fans, some excellent new items, including fresh stock of the incredibly popular photobooks by Kawashima Azumi, and an incredibly rare item, busty angel Ariga Miho;s rare photobook Hommage
- For leg fetish fans, some great leg items, including the excellent Bottom Up, which had been sold out before, and fresh issues of Cho Mini-Skirt Deluxe
- We have new issues of the popular Photoshot, the beautiful photobook-style magazine from Eichi Publishing
- Also very cool, the new issue of Slave Mania, the popular erotic bondage photobook, on the "gouka-bon" page
- For DVD lovers, we've got the excellent Mejiri Climax, a great DVD featuring the best performances from the Mejiri ("ass of woman") series -- 120 great minuntes
- A great item for fans of Japanese AV, the new issue of the DVD & Video CD Soft Catalog, which includes two full VCDs and nearly 2 hours of great footage with a color magazine (a great bargain)
- On our popular "Wacky Things from Japan" pages, we've got several nice items, including a traditional bamboo fan, some incredibly cute Japanese "joy & gift" stickers for putting on presents, and traditional Japanese paper for making beautiful origami, and more!
- New anime and snack items, in stock!
We hope you are having a great start-of-the-Holiday season, and a great weekend, too!